- NEW tilt steering
- Reboarding ladder
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider & pump-out system
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy seat storage w/drains
- Passenger rod storage w/hold-down strap
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Step to bow deck w/insulated cooler
- Center bow rod/gear locker for rods up to 7’ (2.13 m) long
- Port & starboard bow lockers w/room for rods up to 7’ (2.13 m) long
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding fishing chair
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, swing-away tongue & EZ lube hubs
Check out remaining 2014 models while supplies last. Plus receive a Bass Pro Shops® VIP Discount Card with boat purchase! See your dealer for complete details.
Nimble performance meets tournament features!
The NITRO® Z-6 is much more than an "entry-level" fiberglass bass boat.
In fact, it has much more in common with its larger siblings in the Z-Series than it does with other boats in its size class, including great holeshots and incredible overall performance. And don't forget how it's built for serious local tournament bass fishing (or even just a friendly outing with a buddy) with plenty of top-tier fishing features and amenities throughout, as well as sizable casting decks fore and aft.
The Z-6 just fits all of this into a nimble, easy-to-tow performance package geared toward everyday anglers.
And all at an industry-low price!