NEWNVT™ (NITRO® Vortex Technology) Hull w/Rapid Planing System™
- Huge 38 sq. ft. (3.53 sq. m) deck w/in-deck rod storage & lockable center rod box
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" (30.48 cm) fishfinders
- Improved cooler w/more insulation, a trash receptacle & a dry storage tray
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.4 m)
- Large lockable center bow storage locker w/Tackle Management System
- Aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor & custom-fit trailer w/GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
If you want the tools to compete, the 2016 NITRO® Z20 is a top-level tournament machine that's built to win. The basis of the Z20 is our new NVT™ (NITRO Vortex Technology) hull—a design that uses a series of parabolas instead of traditional strakes, resulting in a hull that's faster, gives more lift on plane and improves turning.
Other improvements include lower profile gunnels to maximize deck space, an improved, heavily-insulated cooler and room at the bow and console for a 12" fishfinder. And it rides proudly on a custom-matched, tandem-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection, tongue step, boarding handle and swing-away tongue.