- Standard w/Mercury® 200 L OptiMax® Pro XS
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull w/Rapid Planing System™ for better handling & a drier ride
- 38 sq. ft. bow deck for maximized fishability & comfort
- Room at the bow & console for optional flush-mounted 12" (30.48 cm) fishfinders
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) long
- 2 insulated aft 19-gal. (71.92 L) Guardian™ livewells w/digital timers
- Low-profile gunnels w/integrated navigation lights to maximize deck space
- Step-to-bow 62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler w/removable trash receptacle
- Port-side partner rod ramp & dedicated net storage behind seats
- Factory-rigged w/Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® electronics & a custom-fit trailer
At 19’ 4” and with maximum 200HP, the NITRO® Z19 is fast enough for the most demanding tournament angler, big enough for those who fish with a garage-load of tackle, and nimble enough to get into places where bigger, heavier boats can’t. This is thanks in part to our exclusive NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull, which improves holeshot, acceleration and overall performance.
The NITRO Z19 is rigged with a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® electronics, and a custom, factory-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection.