- NEW Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tachometer/trim gauge, voltmeter guage & water pressure gauge
- NEW console panel kit
- NEW Whitecap compression latches
- 32-gal. (121.13 L) aerated aft livewell w/timer, divider & pump-out system
- Port & starboard aft lockers w/drop-in boxes molded to accept tackle trays
- 3-across seating w/steps to aft deck & helm & buddy seat storage w/drains
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® Mark-5x fishfinder
- Bow bicycle seat & aft folding fishing chair
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 54-lb. thrust foot-controlled trolling motor
- Custom trailer w/GALVASHIELD®, swing-away tongue, Super Lube hubs, NEW spare tire carrier, powder-coat finish wheels w/13” radial tires & chrome center caps
Nimble and quick, the Z-6 is much more than an entry-level fiberglass bass boat. In fact, it has much more in common with its larger siblings in the Z-Series than it does with other boats in its size class, including great holeshots and incredible overall performance.
With estimated speeds of up to 55 mph and a 12° variable deadrise hull, it gets you to and from your tournament hot spot in dry comfort.
Inside the hull, you’ll find the structure and flotation that speaks volumes about NITRO’s commitment to quality. A transverse & longitudinal fiberglass foam-filled stringer system and the full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom ensure safety and durability.
The interior is perfectly appointed for either both a tournament run or a lazy afternoon with a buddy on the lake, with loads of storage, tilt steering, and redesigned lighting and console systems—plus huge casting decks fore and aft.
And on top of this extreme quality and performance, the NITRO Z-6 offers the finest value in the industry for boats in its class. Take your first step toward the top of the leaderboard with a Z-6.
It comes complete with a Mercury® 115 ELPT OptiMax and a custom GALVASHIELD®-protected trailer.