- Improved hull design w/Rapid Planing System™ for superior ride & handling
- Huge, 45 square foot front deck w/new storage layout for maximum fishability
- Bow navigation lights integrated into the gunnels to make room for an optional flush mount 12” fishfinder at bow
- Better-insulated cooler under bow deck step w/dry storage sandwich tray
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 80-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/bigger recess for foot pedal
- Port rod organizer holds 10 rods, w/room for more below
- Drainage channels in bow deck to keep compartments dry
- Console features multi-function gauges, backlit control pad, & mounting area for optional 12” flush-mount fishfinder
- Wider, slide-adjusting tournament-style suspension seats w/removable 3rd seat & integral net holder behind seats
- Tandem-axle trailer w/color-matched fiberglass fenders, hull-protective carpeting, larger steps, submersible LED lights & improved, angled backup lights
Visit your dealer now to place your order.
Bred to be a champion, the NITRO Z21 is our most advanced bass boat ever.
We've built this 21' 2" (6.45 m) dominator from scratch with input from our Elite tournament anglers and NITRO, with a totally redesigned lower-profile hull that maximizes performance while minimizing weight and wind resistance.
Tournament contenders wanted a bigger boat without sacrificing speed and performance. Done. High-tech fishermen wanted room for an optional 12" fishfinder on the bow panel and on the driver's console. Done. Anglers who brave the lake in any weather wanted advanced drainage on deck. Done. Everyone wanted an integrated, heavy-duty insulated cooler. Done.
And that's just the beginning. Incredible storage throughout holds dozens of rods and loads of tackle. All-stainless steel locks and latches add security and durability. Digital bow and console controls give you pushbutton functionality.
The sum of all things bass fishing, the Z21 is the most lethal tournament force on the water. Get over to your local NITRO dealer soon and see it for yourself.